Monday, August 9, 2010

Speedy Summer!!

Happy news doubled!!! I am now a Design Team Member for The Scrapping Nook!! I am very excited about this!! It's a great place, a great group of ladies and lots of wonderful inspiration!! I am also being published again!! This time in the winter issue of Canadian Scrapbooker!! Wait until you see it!!!
Summer vacation is flying by!!! How can it be August 9th already?!! We've been having a great time. In July we spent a lot of time at Long Lake, Robert and Grace playing in the water and sand, me observing from my spot in the sun!!! We have also been to Parksville, Stanley Park, Play Land, and Long Beach. It's been great!
The cooler days and rain we've had the last few days have been much needed, I don't think we had any rain in July!!
But we are looking forward to it warming up again and spending the rest of our summer at the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment